Mrs.Cullen-lautner's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"You know your addicted to twilight when you have a document of pictures just for it…"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 16, 2009 to You know your addicted to Twilight if...

125 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by JoS

"edward i totatly agree with you ^^ ...Hes incredibly adorbale and so sweet i freakin…"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 13, 2009 to Edward or jacob ?

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Bella Cullen

"I definitely cant I even have a countdown on my ipod! lmfaoo! I'm def. going openinn…"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 13, 2009 to WHO CANT WAIT TO SEE NEW MOON

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Mrs.Cullen-lautner

"I hope soo..i wanna find my edward cullen"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 13, 2009 to Do you think vampires exsist?

25 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Southern Pattinson

"I love everything about him! ahh but i gotta love his personality the most, hes very…"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 13, 2009 to What Do You Like The Most About Edward?

17 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"I love twilight and everything about it..I live eat and breathe twilight...whenever…"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 13, 2009 to Prove to me that your the biggest twilight fan.

5 Jul 13, 2009

"I def cried so hard! :'( It made me soo sad. this is a first for me to cry during a…"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 12, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I love jacob and all, but come on EDWARD FOR LIFE! hes incredible gorgeous! who woul…"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 12, 2009 to WHO LOOKS BETTER EDWARD CULLEN OR JACOB BLACK!!!!!!!!

1 Jul 12, 2009

"I honestly love all the cullens <3 But If i had to choose only a couple it would…"

Mrs.Cullen-lautner replied Jul 12, 2009 to What Twilight Team is everyone on? Any Team at all not just Edward or Jacob.

17 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Danyell

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...