Pennybug Cullen's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Well as far as the actors go. If you want to follow the official & real twitters…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Mar 5, 2011 to Twitter

1 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"There hasn't been any official word yet on music for the BD movies. We probably won'…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Mar 5, 2011 to The main theme song of Breaking Dawn???

2 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"I totally agree w/you!! I didn't look at the blog post because I think it's wrong. M…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 28, 2011 to Little Mackenzie Foy and paparazzi

3 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by ivy

"(Found this at twilightguide.com)   (Another from twilighguide.com) These are also…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 21, 2011 to Picture

5 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Jeri White

"Where to begin? Lol. Here are just some of the reasons to love Edward.  He's dangero…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 19, 2011 to OK who is team edward and why?!

8 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Dee

"Honestly I'm not really sure. I know A LOT of fans didn't like or were split on thei…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 15, 2011 to How much will breaking dawn part 1 make worldwide?

1 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"All of them!! ;) Lol. The ones I wish the most are: Twilight: the extended meadow sc…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 15, 2011 to Which deleted scenes should be kept in The Twilight saga series for u? Reasons?

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Yuchun Yang

"Glad to hear I'm not the only one who couldn't remember/didn't think it was in the b…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 15, 2011 to Renesmee's lullaby?

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Miranda

"I totally agree! I honestly don't get the appeal of fanfiction. That's just my opini…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 12, 2011 to Midnight Sun, part II

18 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"I agree! I don't know why DS or whoever makes those decisions decided to change it.…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 12, 2011 to Jaspers hair

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...