Pennybug Cullen's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"I was wondering the same thing! I don't remember a Renesmee Lullaby being mentioned…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 12, 2011 to Renesmee's lullaby?

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Miranda

"I agree w/everything you guys have said. Also inn TW the 1st meadow scene where Edwa…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 10, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"I love them both but I do like Emmett just a little bit more. He's a funny, sweet, &…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 8, 2011 to Do u prefer Emmett or Jasper?

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"We haven't heard anything official yet. There is a rumor (not confirmed by Summit) t…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 5, 2011 to Does anyone know when the trailers for breaking dawn get released?

3 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by TeamRobward4eva<3

"Bella kicks butt as a vampire!! I can't wait to see Kristen play vamp Bella."

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 5, 2011 to Breaking dawn Bella as a Vampire boring ?

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"Well have you read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? They are really good!! SM re…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 5, 2011 to Recommended Books for Twilight Fans =)

9 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Raquel

"Well 12 chapters are the ones that SM has posted on he website. And if it's another…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 5, 2011 to Midnight Sun, part II

18 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"It is so good! And VERY interesting to read it from Edward's pov. I REALLY REALLY ho…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 4, 2011 to In Twilight do you think Edward knew Bella was almost going to be crushed by a van?

10 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Jo Anna

"I don't think it's that she's not Bella anymore it's just that she's not as reltable…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Feb 1, 2011 to Breaking dawn Bella as a Vampire boring ?

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"It's not really explained in TW. (Not that I remember.) And how do I explain this si…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 31, 2011 to In Twilight do you think Edward knew Bella was almost going to be crushed by a van?

10 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Jo Anna

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...