Pennybug Cullen's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"That's easy Edward. Jacob has his moments where he bugs the hell out of me. I wouldn…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 31, 2011 to If u were Bella and had a choice between Jacob and Edward...

21 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Dana

"I just found this quote from CW about the Volvo:     Got it from MTV."

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 29, 2011 to EDWARD CULLEN's VOLVO COLOR?

9 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by « Jasmine Cullen «

"It's all 3's fault. Each of them contributes to the situation & what happens in…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 29, 2011 to Who's Fault Do You's Think It Is!!

8 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"I don't know about changing it. Bella calls Rosalie because she knows above all else…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 22, 2011 to do you really think bella runs to rosalie after she get off the airoplane?

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Allison

"I definitely prefer calm Edward from the book. When I first saw that clip I was like…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 22, 2011 to ECLIPSE: which one do you prefer the most : ANGRY EDWARD OR CALM EDWARD?

17 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"Do you mean, will they show Bella going to Rosalie when they get off the airplane in…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 22, 2011 to do you really think bella runs to rosalie after she get off the airoplane?

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Allison

"Man. They are both really good guys & choices. But I'd say Emmet. He makes me la…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 21, 2011 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Nope. Jacob bugs the hell out of me. (To quote Bella in EC.) Half the time I want to…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 21, 2011 to bella and jacob's relationship!

26 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Jessica

"From SM's website.     Read all that she has to say here."

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 21, 2011 to Livro de Stephanie Mayer

4 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Jessica Weinstock O'Gorek

"Also Volvo stopped making the one from TW. And CW (the director of NM) said he didn'…"

Pennybug Cullen replied Jan 20, 2011 to EDWARD CULLEN's VOLVO COLOR?

9 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by « Jasmine Cullen «

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...