TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"yes she is.Which is why I think she put that in the book.I don't necessarily agree w…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Dec 1, 2011 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Christian supporters of the Twilight series point to the fact that several of the ch…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Dec 1, 2011 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Like I said in an earlier posts.Every story (fiction or otherwise) has a message.Whe…"

90 Dec 1, 2011

"I completely agree.Thank you for your comment.God bless:-)"

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Alice,She is my dream girl.I see her in my future haha!"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Jun 14, 2011 to WHO'S PRETTYEST OF THE TWILIGHT WOMAN?

87 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Team Edward scince 1901

"South Texas baby! Alright,its not the most exciting place in the world and there hav…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Jun 14, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michelle (Mitchy)

"oh get over yourself! lol "

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Jun 14, 2011 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"I loved it.As fans,we need to learn to be good sports and laugh.Since I'm not a Jaco…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Jun 7, 2011 to What do u think 'bout ''Vampires suck'', the twilight parody?

31 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"Hmm,interesting.I guess I never really gave Buffy a chance because the movie kinda s…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied May 27, 2011 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Elena,that is a movie.I am optimistic.But I am optimistic within reason. Being optim…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied May 23, 2011 to Do you believe long distance relationships(online specifically) can work?Why or why not?

51 May 23, 2011

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...