TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"I just think consumption of anyone elses' blood But Jesus' completely trivializes wh…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Sep 27, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Thats great Daidalos,im glad ur a Christian,but I think u are taking the scripture t…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Sep 27, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"All stories,fiction or non fiction have a message,and i think twilight is one of the…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Sep 26, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"until twilights,vampires were always looked at as "evil" even though they didnt want…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Sep 26, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Ali I didnt mean that Twilight is completely a Christian story,persay.I'm just sayin…"

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Julia,I just have one thing to say to you.First of all,I thank u for your response.I…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Sep 22, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"By the way,you are more than welcomed to visit and join my site if ur interested--Al…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Sep 22, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Thank u for your imput Robert.And i totally agree--no one had a choice in the matter…"

90 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...