TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"Elena,some people don't have the luxury of being able to travel anywhere in the world"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied May 23, 2011 to Do you believe long distance relationships(online specifically) can work?Why or why not?

51 May 23, 2011

"if the person was atleast in the same country,sure I would try being a little advent…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied May 23, 2011 to Do you believe long distance relationships(online specifically) can work?Why or why not?

51 May 23, 2011

"Actually,My heart was broken because I was NOT realistic.I will not make that same m…"

51 May 23, 2011

"Elena,one is also supposed to be realistic.If you can't be realistic,you are just se…"

51 May 23, 2011

"Well,like I said,it depends on the person.For me,being too far away would be too pai…"

51 May 23, 2011

"Distance does intensify love.However,being TOO far away can create more problems tha…"

51 May 23, 2011

"This blog has been re-opened.If you are a Christian and would like to comment,please…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied May 20, 2011 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Im 28 and I still get carded.Its embarassing lol"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Apr 21, 2011 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"And you shouldnt be,Miss Miller. I am 28 and I'm not ashamed to say that Alice Culle…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Apr 1, 2011 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"Alice-absolutely.She is adorable(both her looks and her personality) and she's sweet…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Apr 1, 2011 to IF you could choose anyone of the vampires in this series to be your partner, who would you choose???

49 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Lilly

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...