Daidalos Falvius's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a sad day at twifans when we can no longer write and share our various artisti…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 11, 2012 to This place is going down hill :(

4 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"Hmm interesting given my kind are notoriously grotesque by most human standards. And…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Sep 24, 2012 to Rob

5 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"Apoptygma Berzerk: Eclipse"

Daidalos Falvius replied Jan 24, 2010 to What's Your FAvorite Song At The Moment?

11 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Victoria Cullen

"No he's trying not to answer it because it generates first interest, and then public…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Dec 10, 2009 to Rob

5 Sep 24, 2012

"Of course I would tell them. Otherwise they may do so again. You should explain why…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Dec 6, 2009 to what would you do if a guy broke your heart but didn't know he did?

2 May 25, 2011
Reply by Bella Cullen

"I have had many lovers, and spouses over the decades and centuries. And I can say wi…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Dec 5, 2009 to WOULD U LEAVE UR SPOUSE OR LOVER 4 EDWARD?

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"Miss DeLioncourt, funny you should state that, given your name. That said, I too hav…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Dec 5, 2009 to lestat vs. edward?

8 Dec 5, 2009

"Thats all it ever was, merely a book and then a movie. And you are right, movies sel…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 28, 2009 to Has Twilight become nothing but a mere movie in everyone's eyes?

41 Nov 28, 2009

"Breaking dawn by far. Of course I would be particularly interested and probably say…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 24, 2009 to what is the best book of the saga?

10 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by cloe cullen

"Twilight, I have not, nor would I ever presume to call you ignorant. After all why w…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 20, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...