Daidalos Falvius's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I am beginning to think Little blond left us."

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 20, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"Edward is dead! And I am the one who has killed the arrogant piece of bat quano alo…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 9, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011

""No they didn't" said Alice suddenly appearing at the top of the stairs with a horri…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 7, 2009 to Story-PLZ read

281 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by DracuLaura

"Little Blonde we are awaiting more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know you like to torture…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 7, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011

"So are you saying you believe the lillith story? Again I apologize for not being mor…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 7, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Lillith is fiction, which is not found in the scripture. Just as vampires are right?"

Daidalos Falvius replied Nov 5, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Twilight no that does not affect us being friends. When your as old as me you learn…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 27, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Twilight, I mean I am glad you have come around and now see the point I initially ma…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 26, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"It's my fault. I liked the story and killed it. That happens alot to me....killing t…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 26, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011

"I've started at thread on that to keep it out of the story. "

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 26, 2009 to Story-PLZ read

281 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by DracuLaura

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...