Daidalos Falvius's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Which was my point to start with. I am glad you've come around. And now see that eve…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 26, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Are the nephilim just a myth?"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 23, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"As we left Aro called out saying, "My dear Charlie" It was so nice to have made your…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 23, 2009 to Story-PLZ read

281 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by DracuLaura

"Yes I replied, if it will save those I love, but just then a voice I knew all to wel…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 23, 2009 to Story-PLZ read

281 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by DracuLaura

"Obsess over God and his word, as I do. You will be much better off. TwilightGodfath…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 23, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"The bible itself tells us about evil, and evil beings. Guess we should throw that bo…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 22, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Oh please, who are you to judge me? Or any other of the bretheren. As the Apostle Pa…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 22, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011

"Yes please do kill Edward off. I for one am of the opinion some learned that lesson.…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 20, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"It seems we are about to have company he said."

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 20, 2009 to Story-PLZ read

281 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by DracuLaura

"I am nearly three thousand years old. Yes I am even older than Aro. And you?"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 20, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...