Daidalos Falvius's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Sam began to explain, in a rush, saying he'd had no choice, shoving another letter i…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 19, 2009 to Story-PLZ read

281 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by DracuLaura

"P. "Pain". Favorite Quote: “I love a happy ending… They are so rare.”"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 19, 2009 to Vampire Game

20 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Stella

"The same thing I am everyday. A vampiric monster cursed to spend eternity on this ro…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 19, 2009 to What r u guys going to be for halloween?

17 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

"Me for one. I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to see Edward Naked. Or Bella fo…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 18, 2009 to DO YOU THINK THE BREAKING DAWN MOVIE SHOULD BE PG-13 OR R?

36 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"Dear Edward and Bella, I am sorry but the distasteful task of communicating this to…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Oct 18, 2009 to Story-PLZ read

281 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by DracuLaura

"I am a vampire and a Christian. Ut oh....Look folks, Jesus himself stated: "I am the…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Sep 27, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Ok so when will the entire "book" be available for us to read. Damn my maker to hel…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Sep 27, 2009 to Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"Absolutely Mr. Pattinson should be replaced. And by myself no less. Yes thats a good…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Aug 18, 2009 to Should Robert be replaced????

54 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Danniiellee Cullen

"See I wasn't aware and had not heard about this latest run in with crazed fans. Tho…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Jun 25, 2009 to Robert Pattinson as a LIFE!

12 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Laura Lynn Whitlock Cullen

"They aren't. Taylor looks like my human little brother did. And Mr. Pattinson, well…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Jun 22, 2009 to Why is Robert or Taylor hot?

7 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Lori White

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...