Daidalos Falvius's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"What brought this on? Someone stalking Mr. Pattinson? Someone do something to the gu…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Jun 22, 2009 to Robert Pattinson as a LIFE!

12 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Laura Lynn Whitlock Cullen

"Hello Savvy Cullen. I'll just name the top three, of my favorites since I read almo…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Jun 11, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"It's not unusual for a musical group to say something like that. They don't want to…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Jun 4, 2009 to How do you feel about Paramore's comment "We're not the 'Twilight' House Band"?

11 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Allison Maralee Cullen

"Yep the wolf looks fake. Well theres the end of the movie franchise guys. Remember t…"

Daidalos Falvius replied Jun 3, 2009 to Your thoughts on the New Moon Trailer?

35 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Wyatt And The Sexi Strong Pack

"Hello Tia-Levi, On behalf of myself and my coven, Welcome to Twifans. D."

Daidalos Falvius replied May 26, 2009 to hello!

4 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

"I am with Bouclette on that. Even if it got an R rating I would prefer the movies st…"

Daidalos Falvius replied May 26, 2009 to Breaking Dawn R18+ Don't read if you haven't read Breaking Dawn.

45 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"In a way it does go on in other species. For example Edward could no more leave and…"

Daidalos Falvius replied May 26, 2009 to Imprinting... wouldn't it be nice if this phenomenon was not limited to only Shapeshifters?

12 May 28, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"Mrs. Hardwicke claims in the commentary on the twilight video that she had other eng…"

Daidalos Falvius replied May 25, 2009 to Thoughts about the new director Chris weitz?

5 May 26, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"Well I got my boxed hardcover set. Now I am afraid to read them, don't want to mess…"

Daidalos Falvius replied May 16, 2009 to Eclipse!

10 May 21, 2009
Reply by Savvy Cullen

"Ok I have finished Eclipse. Anyone up for discussing the book now? I tried to join…"

Daidalos Falvius replied May 13, 2009 to Eclipse!

10 May 21, 2009
Reply by Savvy Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...