Jessye's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"it totally could happen i feel bad for those gay guys thousands okay maybe hundredsd…"

Jessye replied May 2, 2009 to What would happen if a male werewolf / shape-shifter imprinted on a male human?

17 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"i love ALL the books except the last one im sure many agree with me but i hope it co…"

Jessye replied May 2, 2009 to THE PHENOMENON CONTINUES...?

6 May 2, 2009
Reply by Cristal

"i simply cant wait to see how they do the heartwrenching months where she is dead in…"

Jessye replied Apr 24, 2009 to What do we look forward to seeing in New Moon?

34 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Victoria C. Trower

"i think that its stupid to think that that would happen. This is the real world. Jus…"

Jessye replied Apr 24, 2009 to kirsten and rob

13 Nov 11, 2009

"each book took me a day, im a really fast reader. But i couldnt get my hands on the…"

Jessye replied Apr 19, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 5 hours ago
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"well i MIGHT get a little emotional but i wont bring tissues ill use my friends slee…"

Jessye replied Apr 17, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"Yes, i think it ruined the series i mean cmon they have A DEMON VAMPIRE CREEPY BABY…"

Jessye replied Apr 17, 2009 to Breaking Dawn

4 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by MPCullen

"its different. Its on my mind for 75% of the time. Im just worried for when its over…"

Jessye replied Apr 17, 2009 to How much has twilight changed your life?

5 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Cristal

"i really dont know. I think its because its a thriller and a romance without being t…"

Jessye replied Apr 17, 2009 to Why is Twilight so attractive?

3 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by TwiHard1901

"i saw it a while after it came out i wasnt utterly obsessed with the books but befor…"

Jessye replied Apr 16, 2009 to What was the most interesting thing that happened to you when you saw Twilight in theaters?

14 May 14, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...