Sarah Rei Cullen Black's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"i almost cried on that part and i hated edward"

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Sep 13, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"alice and.. idk maybe felix or demetri "

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Sep 13, 2009 to HOW AMAZING IS THE NEWEST NEW MOON TRAILER, WHO AGREE'S!

5 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Maja Ann Cullen

"it's a perfect name. perfect for someone unusual, not human :)"

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Jun 26, 2009 to If Bella didn't name her child Renesmee, wat should she have named her?

24 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

"okay. so i can't really beleive at at first, but Bella had some explanations on BD a…"

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Jun 26, 2009 to How did they make Renesmee??

16 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by kiki

"it took me less than a month, i think. onetime i sleep late just to finish eclipse,…"

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Jun 18, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"i agree, thought i liked the movie i like the book better. the part where Bella Told…"

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Jun 18, 2009 to Has Twilight become nothing but a mere movie in everyone's eyes?

41 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"sure,sure life sucks, and then you die stupid leeches! thinks they're so superior bl…"

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Jun 16, 2009 to favorite jacob quotes!

7 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Sarah Rei Cullen Black

"i love the book the summoning. you should all try it. and it's sequel the awakening,…"

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Jun 16, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"ALice. we'll both love fashion :)"

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Jun 16, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"maybe those vampires who don't linger with humans don't."

Sarah Rei Cullen Black replied Jun 16, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...