Ali Mackintosh's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Im from New Zealand :) hamilton to be exact :) I was actually think I may be the onl…"

Ali Mackintosh replied Oct 10, 2009 to

just now

"That makes more sense I guess. :] "

Ali Mackintosh replied Sep 26, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"it drives me nuts! he thinks he can do and have anything that he wants! jacob annoys…"

Ali Mackintosh replied Sep 26, 2009 to Eclipse.. Ok who was mad that Jacob Kind of Forced himself on Bella

34 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"Im a christian and I dont think I've ever really thought of twilight as having any c…"

Ali Mackintosh replied Sep 26, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"omg there is NO way that i will be able to wait paitently for like a year after to g…"

Ali Mackintosh replied Sep 26, 2009 to Should they split Breaking Dawn into two movies to cover all topics?

23 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by mrs. jasward

"Yeah I kinda skimmed read it all the first time coz out of all the characters Jacob…"

Ali Mackintosh replied Sep 22, 2009 to Did anyone here have a hard time getting through the "Jacob" part in Breaking Dawn and is Chapter 24 Surprise anyone elses favorite chapter like it is mine?

10 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...