Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster !'s Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"when bella finds out edward a vampire Bella: you wont hurt me Edward : come with…"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Oct 24, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"julia jones is playing leah clearwater"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Sep 16, 2009 to leah clearwater?!?!?!?!?!

10 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Heart Evangeline

"i cant choose , all the men are hot in there own way .. but top 2 edward and jacob .…"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Aug 16, 2009 to WHO'S HOTTEST OUT OF THE MEN IN TWILIGHT?

25 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"jacob explains how his mom died in breaking dawn . . when he is waiting to know if b…"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Jul 17, 2009 to How does Jacobs mom die?

4 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by edwardsbella

"lol i love it ! ! !"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Jul 12, 2009 to What Do You Think About This

14 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Elsa Cullen

"I CRIED LIKE A BABY WHEN HE LEFT BELLA . . . AND ILL PROBABLY CRY LIKE A BABY WHEN I…"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Jul 11, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"it probably is a fake i've already run across 3 fake scripts . . one of which gave m…"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Jul 11, 2009 to New Moon movie script leaked!!!!!

12 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Genna Cullen

"AWESOMESUPERRIFFICLOVEEDWARDJACOBOSIS LOL"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Jul 10, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"she's too short , not a good actress ( at all ) and she just looks annoying . .. plu…"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Jul 10, 2009 to What do you Twilight fans think of Venessa Hudgens? Too cutesy to play a werewolf, or perfect for the role?

13 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

"I think it should there's so much in breaking dawn that cant be left out . . . and t…"

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! replied Jun 20, 2009 to Should Breaking Dawn Be 2 Movies Beacause of the Amount of Content?

19 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by iLoveJacobBlAck:)

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...