Ruqaiyah's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"That was one of my favourite parts as well <3 "

Ruqaiyah replied May 29, 2012 to Breaking Dawn Part 1 Discussion Thread

68 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kenna stout

"LOL..kl, I Know right =) Once you Get addicted you can never stop until you've finis…"

Ruqaiyah replied Apr 24, 2012 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 2 hours ago
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"I Dont Know Really It Dosent Even Say It In The Book ...I Guess It Depends On Renesm…"

Ruqaiyah replied Apr 16, 2012 to Breaking Dawn Part 1 Discussion Thread

68 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kenna stout

"The Whole Movie Was Awesome ...Better Than Awesome My Favourite Part Was When Edward…"

Ruqaiyah replied Apr 16, 2012 to Breaking Dawn Part 1 Discussion Thread

68 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kenna stout

"Wow Thats Awesome!!! Im A Slow Reader =P "

Ruqaiyah replied Mar 25, 2012 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 2 hours ago

"It Took Around 2 Weeks To Read The First And Then I Got Addicted And I Read All Of T…"

Ruqaiyah replied Mar 18, 2012 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 2 hours ago

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...