Alison Genet's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I think some of the Twilight actors are too big right now to be in a television show…"

Alison Genet replied Jul 19, 2009 to Your reactions to some issues...

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Jed Medina

"Thank you blogtalkradio. We will remind people in the main blog!!! You can also blog…"

Alison Genet replied Mar 5, 2009 to Taylor Lautner on the radio LIVE Monday !!

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Alison Genet

"alos on the events page people might have rvsped that they are going"

Alison Genet replied Mar 4, 2009 to Is anyone going to the Atlanta GA convention and lives in Alabama and want to go with me

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Tiff Dee

"ms monkey man, aimee, zhaan king, and maybe me are going. you can search thru member…"

Alison Genet replied Mar 4, 2009 to Is anyone going to the Atlanta GA convention and lives in Alabama and want to go with me

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Tiff Dee

"i was disappointed i had reserve money waiting to buy cool twilight stuff. But maybe…"

Alison Genet replied Mar 2, 2009 to San Fran TwiTour folks - what kind of vendor goodies were for sale?

4 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Carla Joy

"there wasn't a lot to choose from. only like 10 booths. some jewelry that looked lik…"

Alison Genet replied Mar 2, 2009 to San Fran TwiTour folks - what kind of vendor goodies were for sale?

4 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Carla Joy

"I wish she made an adult version and a young adult version lol!"

Alison Genet replied Mar 1, 2009 to How many wish Mrs. Meyers hadn't left out the juicey scenes!?!

16 May 15, 2010
Reply by Megan davis

"yEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS I AM SO HAPPY"

Alison Genet replied Feb 24, 2009 to R.Pattz Confirmed (Whilst In An Interview At The Oscars) That BD Is To Be Made *WOOP* So Leave Your Celebration Comments HERE!

9 May 11, 2009
Reply by Sanika Dhakephalkar

"I am bringing the softest tissues and wearing waterproof mascara and not a white shi…"

Alison Genet replied Feb 4, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"owwwww i like that one too. "

Alison Genet replied Jan 31, 2009 to Sign Off Tag Lines

40 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mello

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...