Robertfanxxxx's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I am also going to New York in Febuary and i am going the Remember Me walk Tour. I w…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Jul 24, 2011 to Are you a true Edward/Robert fan ??

27 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by TeamRobward4eva<3

"I believe i am a true Edward/Robert fan. Becasue i love Robert Pattinsons Films outs…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Jul 24, 2011 to Are you a true Edward/Robert fan ??

27 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by TeamRobward4eva<3

"Beause Kristen and Robert are together and are in love and happy, i would ask Robert…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Apr 19, 2011 to If you could ask Robert one question face to face, what would it be ?

24 May 2, 2011
Reply by Ally Cullen

"I love these can i be Edwards mate PLEASE!! Love you Robert Pattinson forever and al…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Dec 4, 2010 to Cullen clan

8 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

"I have not heard anything about Bellas Wedding dress yet, but that design you have p…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Dec 4, 2010 to Bella's Wedding Dress

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"I love all the book but i love the honeymoon in the book its so amazing but i also l…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Dec 4, 2010 to Whats your favourtie scene in Breaking dawn!

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"Edward of course no question! He is beautiful. Love you Robert Pattinson forever and…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Nov 28, 2010 to Whos Your Favorite? And Why?

16 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Claudia Cullen-Pattinson

"They all fit there parts Perfect, i read the books after i watched Twilight but i ca…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Nov 28, 2010 to do you imagine rob, kris, and tay doing the scenes while reading the book..??

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by sami cullen

"I love Midnight Sun and i would love to read on the entire Saga from Edwards point i…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Oct 26, 2010 to Edward Love Triangle???

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Elise

"I am Robert's number 1 fan i think he is so so so so talanted and amazing and i have…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Oct 26, 2010 to Remember me- Did you cry

15 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by twi-Guy

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...