Robertfanxxxx's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"BOTH!! I love all pictures of Robert Pattinson he has the most beautiful smile i hav…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Oct 25, 2010 to Two pictures of Robert - Which picture is better??

19 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Bellatrine

"Twi-Hard Twi-fan forever and i will feep visting this site beacuse i love the saga t…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Oct 25, 2010 to Twifans After Breaking Dawn?????

20 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

"Kristen is perfect and she does Bella justice!! I thibk she is doing a cracking job…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Oct 11, 2010 to Do you think Kristen Stewart can pull off the Bella of Breaking Dawn?

4 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"I dont think crazy or obsessed cover how i feel for Robert i have no words!! He is b…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Oct 9, 2010 to i think i am Crazy for Robert pattinson

12 May 3, 2011
Reply by Ally Cullen

"The first time i watched Little Ashes i did not understand it, but i have watched it…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Oct 4, 2010 to What do you think about "Little Ashes" ??

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"I read the Saga in less than a month!! I was addicted from the first chapter of Twil…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Sep 20, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"Team Edward so he is my faviorte Chracter of all time i love him soo much!!"

Robertfanxxxx replied Sep 20, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"I think Alicia witt would be a good Tanya as Tanya as described as strewberry blode…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Sep 12, 2010 to who do you think should play the Denali sisters in Breaking Dawn??

3 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Bella Black+LHJake

"I would love stephanie to write the whole twilight saga from edwards point of view,…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Sep 12, 2010 to Do You think Stephanie Meyer should write a sequel?

12 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by D

"People who bash the twilight series probley have friends or girlfriends family memeb…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Sep 12, 2010 to It irritates the heck out of me when people bash Twilight and Stephanie

12 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...