Robertfanxxxx's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

""AMEN!!" to that Bree Cullen!! "

Robertfanxxxx replied Sep 12, 2010 to It irritates the heck out of me when people bash Twilight and Stephanie

12 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"I think Bella tbf she is naturally beautiful she does not have to do her hair or mak…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Sep 12, 2010 to WHO'S PRETTYEST OF THE TWILIGHT WOMAN?

87 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Team Edward scince 1901

"It would be amazing if stephie wrote it from edwards piont of view please do it!! Lo…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Sep 5, 2010 to Breaking Dawn

18 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Sarah Pease

"Robert Pattinson!! want a daft question justin does not even compare to Robert, Robe…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Aug 25, 2010 to WHO IS CUTER JUSTIN BIEBER OR ROBERT PATTSION

112 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by savannah harford

"I would give give anything and everything Edward wanted!! Love you Robert forever an…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Aug 9, 2010 to what would you give!! to b part of the cullen family???

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"I think Edward would win because he can read jacobs mind and he also has life experi…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Aug 9, 2010 to WHO WOULD WIN THE FIGHT...EDWARD, OR JACOB???

3 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Ashley Taylor

"Mine is deffo "Never think" By Robert Pattinson!! Rob has an amazing voice!! Love yo…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Aug 8, 2010 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"My favorite scene was in edwards bedroom when he asks bella to marry him and he make…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Aug 8, 2010 to What part of The Twilight Saga Eclipse Movie is your FAVORITE???

13 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I dont plan on seeing this movie as i dont like anything that makes fun of twilight!…"

Robertfanxxxx replied Aug 8, 2010 to Vampires Suck - What are your thoughts?

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"Love yo Robert forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx"

Robertfanxxxx replied Aug 7, 2010 to What Song's Remind You Of The Twilight Saga?

11 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...