Kate's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"OH yes yes yes yes Anytime day or night or even both."

Kate replied Oct 25, 2009 to would you let edward lose controle on you.....

44 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"I cried like a baby and still do when i read the book, so yeh I'm sure I will cry. H…"

Kate replied Oct 25, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"Hang On, How about Jacob? can you imagine having the intensity of his love described…"

Kate replied Oct 25, 2009 to DO YOU THINK THE BREAKING DAWN MOVIE SHOULD BE PG-13 OR R?

36 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"Defiantly"R". If you all out there like me not only should the Movie be "R" rated bu…"

Kate replied Oct 25, 2009 to DO YOU THINK THE BREAKING DAWN MOVIE SHOULD BE PG-13 OR R?

36 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"EmalaaJacob a reply for you re the movie too short. Definatly to short. Just imagine…"

Kate replied Jul 20, 2009 to twilight movie better than the book or not ; wat do youu think

14 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Nia Black

"It took me about a week to read the books and I cried like a baby when Edward left b…"

Kate replied Jul 17, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"The books are definatley the best.They give you more info into the chaacters and you…"

Kate replied Jul 17, 2009 to twilight movie better than the book or not ; wat do youu think

14 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Nia Black

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...