Lori Cullen's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for commenting Alice Cullen :) I still like this fan made one despite the rea…"

Lori Cullen replied Jun 1, 2009 to New Moon Movie

1 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Lori Cullen

"Just to let everyone know, Taylor Lautner confirmed on the Red Carpet that the 'shir…"

Lori Cullen replied Jun 1, 2009 to Your thoughts on the New Moon Trailer?

35 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Wyatt And The Sexi Strong Pack

"Okay so I just posted this not realising you already had! The had to delete it. Haha…"

Lori Cullen replied May 28, 2009 to How can Vampires Give Sperm & Make Babies...??

51 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"Same! I went on Stephenie's website and read every extra bit, every update and all t…"

Lori Cullen replied May 28, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"Okay, I used to be quite a bookwormie haha, but when I first heard of twilight I hon…"

Lori Cullen replied May 28, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"Don't get me wrong, I love Muse, but Flightless Bird just gets stuck in my head. It…"

Lori Cullen replied May 28, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...