sara (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"well i say both emmet/kellen and jasper/jackson"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jul 13, 2009 to

just now

"well there are vampire bats so there could be a vampire plus i was on youtube and th…"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jul 13, 2009 to Do you think vampires exsist?

25 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Southern Pattinson

"THANK U ALL 4 RESPONDIN IF I SPELLED IT RIGHT :)"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jun 27, 2009 to Were you restless?

7 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by JessicaXx

"im sad to see him go cause he is the KING OF POP and he brought a new form of music…"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jun 26, 2009 to Micheal Jackson is dead

6 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

"So true and he is SOOO HOT AND WELL THEY IS NOTHIN ELSE TO SAY AND PEOPLE SHOULD LEA…"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jun 23, 2009 to Edward Cullen is not only the most sexiest romanticest seductive vampire ever created but is one of the hottest most surreal vampire in the history of time....saying he is ugly should be a sin!!-

16 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"well they can but they have other lives then the movies they do and they might and h…"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jun 23, 2009 to Shouldn't the stars of twilight join twifans?

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by sara <3 my cell phone (:

"i love twilight but the other books ive read was vampire diaries series by : L. J sm…"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jun 22, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"Taylor is sooo funny and is got good looks and the great body but on the other hand…"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jun 22, 2009 to Why is Robert or Taylor hot?

7 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Lori White

"Robert is not hot he is gorges an angel from above and the most hottest peson alive…"

sara <3 my cell phone (: replied Jun 22, 2009 to Why is Robert or Taylor hot?

7 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Lori White

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...