Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom)'s Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"y did u cry about the dallas one? and I am freakin out about Atlanta..WOOHOO"

Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom) replied Apr 17, 2009 to Anybody going to any of the Cons ?

17 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by nidia,, cutemama

"look woman..lo..hehe.. i agree.. Emmett/Kellan.. RAARRR...built like a mack truck o'…"

Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom) replied Mar 10, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"I am headed to the one in Atlanta!! Couldn't be more excited!!"

Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom) replied Mar 9, 2009 to Anybody going to any of the Cons ?

17 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by nidia,, cutemama

"OMG!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!!"

Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom) replied Mar 9, 2009 to Twifans - Our Twilight Soundtrack and Our New Moon Soundtrack

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom)

"It's not just a Jasper thing for me..lol.. I truly enjoy (maybe that is not the righ…"

Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom) replied Feb 21, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"I love you Claire! lol "

Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom) replied Feb 20, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Yeah.. Emmett's got the body that just won't stop... but.. over all.. I am going to…"

Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom) replied Feb 20, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...