Petra Cullen's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I´ve sen more then just the trailer. I saw the whole movie. To tell you the truth it…"

Petra Cullen replied Sep 5, 2010 to Vampires Suck?!

13 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by KC

"Mine was the proposal...mm..and the leg hitch, that was so hot! another one is the f…"

Petra Cullen replied Jul 6, 2010 to what was your favourite part in eclipse?!

34 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Steph Cullen

"Yes, i think it will, actualy im shure! Above all else Eclipse is my favourite book…"

Petra Cullen replied Jun 29, 2010 to Dp you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon?

18 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by kira radtke

"Earlyer in the book, they organized a "seacret club" a club "BFF" cclub and later th…"

Petra Cullen replied Jun 28, 2010 to Meaning of Diego's message to Bree?

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Taina

"Vampire al the way!"

Petra Cullen replied Jun 23, 2010 to werewolf (shape-shifter), vampire, or human?

16 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"First, Robet Pattinson, duh..the hottie!...And then Ashley Greene...she is just so s…"

Petra Cullen replied Jun 5, 2010 to Which twilight celebritie would u like to meet the most?

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Taylor Marie Bannon

"i wuld want edward for my Boyfrined!..Because he is cind and sensitive, protective..…"

Petra Cullen replied Jun 5, 2010 to who would be your Bf and Who your boyfriend ( Edward or Jake)...?

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Petra Cullen

"Well, if u ask me..i just don´t like Jacob..because of everything u said above.. in…"

Petra Cullen replied Jun 5, 2010 to HOW COULD YOU HATE JACOB?

19 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

"To em he looks good in the movie, in any movie actualy..thoug the movie itsselfe..no…"

Petra Cullen replied Jun 5, 2010 to Little Ashes

18 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Miss Robsessed

"Defenently team edward!..He is cind and sensitive to bella. He loves her with his wh…"

Petra Cullen replied Jun 5, 2010 to Team Edward or Team Jacob Which is better?

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Roberto Ulloa

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...