Alice Cullen's Discussions (25)

Discussions Started (24) Replies Latest Activity

Fresh Start Part 22

Jackson smiled a small smile down at me. I went back to staring into the dark in front of me, as I stared the house across from me turned o…

Started by Alice Cullen in Twilight Movies

5 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by lost inside

Fresh Start Part 21

I couldn’t speak, I was in shock, I could feel my parents gaze on my face, but I continued to stare into Jace’s eyes until he broke into a…

7 Dec 31, 2009

Fresh Start Part 20

Finally my house came into view and as soon as I felt the soft grass of my front lawn tickle my feet, I collapsed, broken, ragged sobs ripp…

6 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by The Shooting Stars *•.¸♥¸.•*

Fresh Start Part 19

I sat there staring out into the crisp morning, cool fingers brushed against my neck; I flinched and jumped out of the bed. Jackson sat the…

7 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by janay

Fresh Start Part 18

No Description

0 Dec 1, 2009

Fresh Start Part 18

I couldn’t remember anything. The last thing I heard was footsteps retreating from the scene of the nightmare, and then I blacked out. Now…

5 Dec 8, 2009

Fresh Start Part 17

I gasped quietly, Taylor’s lips met mine again and I could feel the passion and desperate longing and need in them, he pressed his body har…

7 Dec 8, 2009

Fresh Start Part 16

I stood in the cafeteria for god knows how long, I watched as the number of people around me diminished. Once the school was almost empty,…

5 Dec 8, 2009

Fresh Start Part 15

I pulled away from Taylor, he seemed hesitant on letting go of me, as if he wanted me to stay in his arms forever and never move. Eventuall…

5 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by The Shooting Stars *•.¸♥¸.•*

Fresh Start Part 14

I backtracked quickly, trying desperately not to trip over my feet, a sharp pain shot through my back as it hitched up against the hallway…

5 Nov 25, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...