lost inside's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh!! There are people who hate twilight?!! But I don t care cause HATERS DON T SPARK…"

lost inside replied Jan 17, 2010 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

"all are really awesome!!!but i think alice!!she can be ready for everything all the…"

lost inside replied Jan 8, 2010 to Which Cullen has the coolest super power????

23 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Dana

"Really great story!!i ll always love it...:):):)"

lost inside replied Jan 5, 2010 to First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 18

33 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by lost inside

"I love your story!plz keep writing!!!"

lost inside replied Jan 4, 2010 to Fresh Start Part 22

5 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by lost inside

"Well....the pic is awesome!!!really great!!! but i think when you say your dreams...…"

lost inside replied Jan 4, 2010 to Dark Dreams .... = ]

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by lost inside

"My letter to santa.... Dear Santa Leave Edward under the tree before Rudolph gets hu…"

lost inside replied Jan 2, 2010 to Who out of twilight are u asking santa for this christmas???

10 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Lee Cullen

"What else have to say!!??anyway the pic speaks for me....:)"

lost inside replied Jan 2, 2010 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"I agree... bella is important for the books for the cullens and the blacks so we ll…"

lost inside replied Jan 2, 2010 to DID YOU LIKE BELLA LESS WHEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH JACOB IN ECLIPSE?

11 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Lee Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...