kaseycullen's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"i looove coldplay and of course the twilight soundtrack idk its a tough call, i like…"

kaseycullen replied Jun 27, 2009 to what's on ur ipod or music player . . .

5 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Brittany Renouf

"ughhh both. i cant get enough of the twilight saga <3 =]"

kaseycullen replied Jun 27, 2009 to Were you restless?

7 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by JessicaXx

"hahah hanson <3 im sixteen its nice to know that some adults love twilight as muc…"

kaseycullen replied Jun 27, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"jasper. southern gentleman =]"

kaseycullen replied Jun 11, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"hahahaha yeahhh i cried in absolutely every book too its just heartbreaking idkkk "

kaseycullen replied Jun 10, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"omg im defff going to bring tissues. i bawl every time i read the part where her lea…"

kaseycullen replied Jun 10, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"this is what stephenie meyer said about this on her website. i hope this helps!.....…"

kaseycullen replied Jun 9, 2009 to How can Vampires Give Sperm & Make Babies...??

51 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"eyes on fire loooove it"

kaseycullen replied Jun 6, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"breaking dawn. but i think theyre all pretty phenomenal. i cried soooo much in new m…"

kaseycullen replied Jun 5, 2009 to Fave Book of the Twilight Series

5 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by kaseycullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...