Sophie Cullen's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched the movie and loved it so i started reading the series = )"

Sophie Cullen replied Sep 12, 2009 to why Twilight??

8 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

"A Vampire! = )"

Sophie Cullen replied Sep 12, 2009 to Whould you want to date a vampire or a werewolf ?

68 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by MaryMuffLOVESherSis,Dad,Mom&Ggma

"me too!"

Sophie Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to Who is going too cry att the wedding of Bella and Edward in Breaking Dawn?

4 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Twilight Addiction

"it is really good!! pleasee write more soon!"

Sophie Cullen replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"I think it's best to have 2 movies if they get more of the story that way : )"

Sophie Cullen replied Aug 26, 2009 to Should they split Breaking Dawn into two movies to cover all topics?

23 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by mrs. jasward

"Well, it took me from the film twilight came out until now becouse i had to wait for…"

Sophie Cullen replied Aug 20, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"please write more!! i need to know what happens!!"

Sophie Cullen replied Aug 19, 2009 to Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"please wite more!! It is soo good!"

Sophie Cullen replied Aug 19, 2009 to 4th part of my 5th Twilight book if you've already read some of it on another forum, heres more, and if not, then here it is so far. Read and comment. Thanks!

10 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by TwilightOCDer

"Edward!"

Sophie Cullen replied Aug 19, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"Vampire!!! : D"

Sophie Cullen replied Aug 19, 2009 to Whould you want to date a vampire or a werewolf ?

68 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by MaryMuffLOVESherSis,Dad,Mom&Ggma

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...