luv Jacob's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I was kinda disappointed because i thought it would be the tent scene since it was m…"

luv Jacob replied Jul 6, 2010 to what was your favourite part in eclipse?!

34 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Steph Cullen

"I agree with you too. Although i love a good love story im not into the extremely pa…"

luv Jacob replied Jun 26, 2010 to why Breaking dawn isnt rated R

25 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by luv Jacob

"Lol.Like you i love Eclipse. Im on my 14th time. I hope u enjoy the movie. "

luv Jacob replied Jun 20, 2010 to Bella & Jacob Kiss

8 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Black Twilight

"Jacob. He is fun to be around, protective but always honest. I love the fact that he…"

luv Jacob replied Jun 20, 2010 to ok guys this is just for fun and we will tally up the votes..... if you were bella who pick? would it be jacob or edward and why???

12 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Renesemee Cullen

"I guess will have to see. You may be surprised. Its not like there isnt pg and pg-13…"

luv Jacob replied Jun 14, 2010 to why Breaking dawn isnt rated R

25 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by luv Jacob

"Way betyter. The book is way better, no matter who the director is they have incredi…"

luv Jacob replied May 27, 2010 to Dp you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon?

18 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by kira radtke

"Wow, i must have it really bad. I work 2 jobs but i still read Twilight in 5 days, N…"

luv Jacob replied May 21, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...