Princess Alie~♥~'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"12 days, 5-Twilight 2- NM & Eclipse 3-BD I found it a bit boring at first but th…"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied May 19, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"Power: Thought manipulation (Making people think what you want them to) Reason: Um..…"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 31, 2009 to If you were a vampire, what powers do you want to have☺

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by ♥KittyLovesBlack♥

"Considering my age I did pretty well (12) 1 week and 5 days :). 5 days for Twilight…"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 23, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WAS ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

13 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

"Worlds Apart by the Veronicas Reason: Watch it here! Guess where it fits :)"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 21, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"Undescribable (that is a word -isn't it?)"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 15, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"Harry has been around longer. But I prefer things written in first person. I like th…"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 14, 2009 to Twilight VS Harry Potter

19 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Eleni Charalambous

"I think someone sabotaged a hunting trip whilst wearing Aro's cloak. This caused Edw…"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 13, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"I like funny guys. Emmett. If the movie version was like the book version (curly hai…"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 9, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"my brothers (2 of them) and 3 friends"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 5, 2009 to how many people have you got to read twilight?

37 Apr 8, 2009

"Robert Pattinson. He is so hot in this picture!"

Princess Alie~♥~ replied Mar 1, 2009 to Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner? (:

11 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by LisaAnn

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...