bekki cullen's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"i was hoping to see the blonde jokes and jake dream when he sleeps in the door entra…"

bekki cullen replied Nov 27, 2011 to Breaking Dawn Part 1 Discussion Thread

68 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kenna stout

"im hoping that there gonna be in the deleted scenes or ill be quite upset myself let…"

bekki cullen replied Oct 12, 2010 to do the movies follow the books

5 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Sarah - Romanticism Enlarged- ♥

"i think only stephenie knows the true answer to that, myself i think they will just…"

bekki cullen replied Aug 26, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

310 Feb 16
Reply by Lisa Markley

"Im 33 have 2 kids and a very understanding boyfriend who i know understands my obses…"

bekki cullen replied Aug 26, 2010 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"after Edward i have a few that i like, i like Angela coz she is like a friend should…"

bekki cullen replied Aug 26, 2010 to Who is your favourite character from the whole Saga?

24 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Samantha N. Szczyrbak

"i liked the part where alice and jasper were in the clearing and was showing everyon…"

bekki cullen replied Jul 6, 2010 to what was your favourite part in eclipse?!

34 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Steph Cullen

"no i dont think they will marry but will have a very close friendship and they will…"

bekki cullen replied Jul 6, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

310 Feb 16
Reply by Lisa Markley

"I cant quite remember the date but i will agree it was in june :) i came across a ti…"

bekki cullen replied Jun 20, 2010 to when is edward cullens birthday??

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Lorraine Powell

"i know the feeling all too well but when i was round the school picking my daughter…"

bekki cullen replied May 25, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"it took me bout a month to read the whole saga aswell but i think i wouldve read it…"

bekki cullen replied May 25, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...