angelaopao's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I think they will stay together even after BD is finished. I just watched this video…"

angelaopao replied Dec 11, 2011 to Will Robsten Break Up This Year?

12 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"I love Robsten! and those so called "Robsten fans" that throws Kristen out the door…"

angelaopao replied Dec 11, 2011 to Will Robsten Break Up This Year?

12 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart duh! Rob becuz i wanna see his perfect god-like…"

angelaopao replied Jun 2, 2010 to Which twilight celebritie would u like to meet the most?

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Taylor Marie Bannon

"i really think that they are totally dating!!! they won't say it, they wouldn't deny…"

angelaopao replied May 18, 2010 to did rob and kristen reveal in oprah tht they are dating??????????????

6 May 18, 2010
Reply by angelaopao

"Robert Pattinson duh: "

angelaopao replied May 6, 2010 to WHO IS CUTER JUSTIN BIEBER OR ROBERT PATTSION

112 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by savannah harford

"to tell you the truth, i'm really confused right now. maybe becuz of the whole "rela…"

angelaopao replied May 6, 2010 to kristen is dating who?????????????????????????????

10 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Brandy

"KRISTEN duh, she's so beautiful and she's not fake, her face is extraordinarily beau…"

angelaopao replied May 1, 2010 to who do you think is best for ROBERT PATTINSON? Emilie De Ravin or Kristen Stewart? Tell me WHY?

4 May 1, 2010
Reply by amani christina chatterton

"I think that would be a horrid idea!!! think about it, bella would be with jacob. sh…"

angelaopao replied May 1, 2010 to Imagine Bella was to stay with Jacob after everything ?

9 May 7, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"OMG!!! this is amazing!!! more,more,more!!!"

angelaopao replied May 1, 2010 to MIDNIGHT SUNRISE *A Renesmee Story*

27 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"i love to read, so i finished the sagas in 4 weeks, so about a month!!! i just can't…"

angelaopao replied Mar 22, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...