Sophie Cullen's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Omg i laughed so much at this:L "

Sophie Cullen replied Jul 16, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"probably about 5 days :) 1 day for twilight,1 for new moon,1 for eclipse and 2 for b…"

Sophie Cullen replied Jul 16, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"MEEEE!!!!!!"

Sophie Cullen replied Jul 15, 2009 to Who else threw the book @ the wall when jacob kissed bella?

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"My first is probably breaking dawn:) I dont understand why people hated it,its got a…"

Sophie Cullen replied Jul 15, 2009 to What is Your Favourite Book? Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse or Breaking Dawn?

14 Jan 12, 2011

"Ooo u nearly got me into spoling the movie for me in november! as much as i wanna kn…"

Sophie Cullen replied Jul 15, 2009 to New Moon movie script leaked!!!!!

12 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Genna Cullen

"I want to see all of it ...except when edward isnt there :( Lol:) The scenes i think…"

Sophie Cullen replied Jul 1, 2009 to What do we look forward to seeing in New Moon?

34 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Victoria C. Trower

"yeah and then we can see if the cullens have to move eventually and what happens abo…"

Sophie Cullen replied Jun 30, 2009 to Should Stephenie make a fifth book about Renesmee's life?

26 Mar 17, 2011

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...