KerryluvsEdward's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"This. Is. Incredible! I also Love it when people write their own fifth book and your…"

KerryluvsEdward replied Oct 9, 2010 to Twilight, my own fifth book (:

12 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Zoey Cullen

"Hey, when r u going to write the third part????? I cant wait anymore!! Everytime u s…"

KerryluvsEdward replied Oct 25, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"HaHa that's funny! What happens next?"

KerryluvsEdward replied Aug 20, 2009 to Part 3:Of my book. Thanks for reading. Plz give me your ideas!!!

4 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by team_eab

"Awesome! What was the reason for the darkness? Tell me!"

KerryluvsEdward replied Aug 20, 2009 to Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"What happens next! I must know! Keep writing"

KerryluvsEdward replied Aug 11, 2009 to The 6th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it, than here it is so far. But if you've read the beginning in other forums of mine, then here's even more. Read and comment please!

25 May 12, 2010
Reply by LexiiPooBoo Love

"yepp same with me my sisters came with me to the movies and they read the book befor…"

KerryluvsEdward replied Aug 5, 2009 to DId you read the book before the movie?

21 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

"If anyone should try to make a movie about the Twilight series, they should do it BY…"

KerryluvsEdward replied Jul 30, 2009 to omg marriage proposal scene not in newmoon!!!!

20 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"I prefer the book over the movie if you ask me, but I do like people in the movie an…"

KerryluvsEdward replied Jul 30, 2009 to do you think the movie is as good as the book?

11 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Inez and Roisin

"Please write more that was fantastic!"

KerryluvsEdward replied Jul 30, 2009 to Part 2:My 5th book I hope u like it comment suggest's and tell me if I should write more. Thanks for reading :) Should I keep writing???

19 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Lucille Badenhorst

"Edward Cullen bit me little after he was bitten in a hospital Carlisle was working a…"

KerryluvsEdward replied Jul 29, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...