Stina Riz (Team Twinkie)'s Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL fanofbones, The first thing you said, I was totally going to write that too."

Stina Riz (Team Twinkie) replied Jan 23, 2009 to What do you want to see in New Moon?

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

"Hmm, the most important scenes to me, that NEED to be done right: everything that ha…"

Stina Riz (Team Twinkie) replied Jan 23, 2009 to What do you want to see in New Moon?

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

"Not at all! If it makes you feel any better, my boyfriend loves the books and the mo…"

Stina Riz (Team Twinkie) replied Jan 21, 2009 to Is it wrong for boys to like Twilight?

60 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by jessica cullen black

"The only reason I don't think it would happen is because I think that Stephenie Meye…"

Stina Riz (Team Twinkie) replied Jan 21, 2009 to What would happen if a male werewolf / shape-shifter imprinted on a male human?

17 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"I am Team Edward :) Even though he is controlling at times (the beginning of Eclipse…"

Stina Riz (Team Twinkie) replied Jan 19, 2009 to Team Edward Or Team Jacob?

115 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Melody Cullen

"Lol, yah they should definitely add in a random Edward shower scene or something in…"

Stina Riz (Team Twinkie) replied Jan 17, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

"I just made up a random story on the spot when I joined. I was hiking in the forest…"

Stina Riz (Team Twinkie) replied Jan 17, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...