sheerethia scott's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"have u seen harry potter..im not a harry potter nut but i have seen the movies and i…"

sheerethia scott replied Oct 6, 2010 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"dude u like kinda scare me but im also intrigued by you...im a chrisitan and i grew…"

sheerethia scott replied Oct 5, 2010 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"any hotels anyone reccommends or thinking about staying at..so what days are everyon…"

sheerethia scott replied Sep 21, 2010 to Filming of Breaking Dawn in Louisiana??

61 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Whitney Sheppard

"will u be trying to visit the sets "

sheerethia scott replied Sep 21, 2010 to Filming of Breaking Dawn in Louisiana??

61 Nov 2, 2010

"anybody seen any set locations? do you think they'LL LET ANY OF THE PUBLIC VISIT?"

61 Nov 2, 2010

"i really want to see it with other fans and not by myself "

61 Nov 2, 2010

"thats awesome cuz i so cant be there for the 17th with the other fans "

sheerethia scott replied Sep 17, 2010 to Filming of Breaking Dawn in Louisiana??

61 Nov 2, 2010

"can anyone be there for the dates of dec. 27th through the 1st. of the yeat"

sheerethia scott replied Sep 17, 2010 to Filming of Breaking Dawn in Louisiana??

61 Nov 2, 2010

"how long will u be staying bc my husband birthday is on the 21st of december and i c…"

61 Nov 2, 2010

"i love both..here's how i see it..if you're uptight and frigid u wont like true bloo…"

sheerethia scott replied Sep 6, 2010 to True blood? Any good

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Mena Black

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...