« Jasmine Cullen «'s Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Yup :) i like twilight the best too! <3 but other books like Blue Bloods is reall…"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Oct 14, 2011 to do you belive in other good vampire books? (give examples)

12 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

"well...i have friends to back me up too :P besides why need a back up dear? >.<"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Jun 27, 2011 to Who else is team Edward and seth

8 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by « Jasmine Cullen «

"Seth is soo mine! <33 :P and edward too :) ^.^"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Jun 24, 2011 to Who else is team Edward and seth

8 Jun 27, 2011

"i like alice, alec and seth :D they are awesome and pretty good looking too! ADORABL…"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied May 5, 2011 to Other than Bella, Edward, & Jacob... Who is your favorite character and why??

20 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"hmm...my heartthrobs before would be jesse mccartney, zac efron, taylor lautner, nic…"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Apr 6, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"you could also try blue bloods series by melissa dela cruz :) its really interesting…"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Mar 28, 2011 to Recommended Books for Twilight Fans =)

9 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Raquel

"yup! :)) i agree :D "

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Mar 17, 2011 to What special power would you choose to have??

11 May 6, 2011
Reply by Fernando June

"i want to hear people's thoughts! (like edward) but i want to control it... like whe…"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Mar 12, 2011 to What special power would you choose to have??

11 May 6, 2011
Reply by Fernando June

"well..she is aware but she really cant just let go of the guy..knowing that they are…"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Feb 26, 2011 to Do you believe long distance relationships(online specifically) can work?Why or why not?

51 May 23, 2011

"eclipse and breaking dawn :) i havent read the 1st book yet but i have all 3 books e…"

« Jasmine Cullen « replied Feb 24, 2011 to Which is the best twilight book and why?

4 Feb 24, 2011

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...