Sherry's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Anything as long as not Edward Jacob. Grr, I am totally piss off when Bella was goin…"

Sherry replied Aug 4, 2009 to If Bella didn't name her child Renesmee, wat should she have named her?

24 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

"I cried everytime I read the New Moon. It is so heart-broken when Edward leave Bella…"

Sherry replied Aug 4, 2009 to Are U Gonna Cry During New Moon?

38 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by angelaopao

"I prefer the book than the movie. This may because of I read the book first and then…"

Sherry replied Aug 4, 2009 to do you think the movie is as good as the book?

11 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Inez and Roisin

"I love every part of him, especialy his personality! He is such a kind, forgiving an…"

Sherry replied Aug 4, 2009 to What Do You Like The Most About Edward?

17 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"yes, I am sort of agree with you too. there is no point to write between Jake and Ne…"

Sherry replied Aug 4, 2009 to Should there be a book about what happens next?...like what happens with nessie and jacob, etc. etc.?

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ayanna (Pattinson)

"I will choose to be Alice~ I like her personality. Althought it will be quite intere…"

Sherry replied Aug 4, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"Bella: "It was not going to be the end of the world. Just the end of the Cullens. Th…"

Sherry replied Aug 4, 2009 to Favorite Quotes

29 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Abbie Cullen

"Hmm.I don't think so actually. What can stphenie meyer write about the Twilight 2? T…"

Sherry replied Aug 4, 2009 to What happens when the Twilight runs out?

25 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...