Heart Evangeline's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"her sweet lovable petite size...."

Heart Evangeline replied Nov 12, 2009 to What is it that makes Alice so loveable?

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

""SALAM MESRA" to you jazmyn...welcome to Twifans. I'm from Malaysia..btw "SALAM MESR…"

Heart Evangeline replied Nov 12, 2009 to

just now

"yeah like what he said to Bella in their very first dinner in Twilight movie "I feel…"

Heart Evangeline replied Nov 12, 2009 to IF U GOT A CHANCE TO CANDLE LIGHT DINNER, WHO WOULD U CHOOSE FOR PARTNER? (PICK ONLY ONE ^_^)

29 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Anette Borgen

"yuppp..its good to hear dat they're really in a mood of romance. Hope its an everlas…"

Heart Evangeline replied Nov 12, 2009 to IF U GOT A CHANCE TO CANDLE LIGHT DINNER, WHO WOULD U CHOOSE FOR PARTNER? (PICK ONLY ONE ^_^)

29 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Anette Borgen

"haaa..too many choices...can't pick them all..but my heart is sooooooo into jacob. ^…"

29 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Anette Borgen

"big gummy bear....or wolves."

Heart Evangeline replied Oct 12, 2009 to

just now

"i think "My Immortal" by Evanescence suit for Twilight songs..especially in New Moon."

Heart Evangeline replied Sep 24, 2009 to What song would you say suits Twilight saga?

6 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Olympia

"yes, i think they can also start new storyline for Renesmee & Jacob. I'd love to…"

Heart Evangeline replied Sep 22, 2009 to Breaking Dawn may be made into more than one movie...what do you think about that?

21 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Heart Evangeline

"i'm a fan of horror, thriller, romance & fantasy books..especially cecilia ahern…"

Heart Evangeline replied Sep 21, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"maybe i would say Sam,Jacob, Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, Leah, Seth, Collin, Brady..hm…"

Heart Evangeline replied Sep 16, 2009 to who else joined the wolf pack??

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Heart Evangeline

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...