Dana's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"38, Southeast Texas"

Dana replied Feb 4, 2011 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"Jacob did all he knew to do and he was a friend to her when she had none. That said,…"

Dana replied Feb 4, 2011 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Edit:   I can't deny Bella loved Jacob. Darn, they only allow you 15 mins to edit.…"

Dana replied Feb 4, 2011 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011

"But loving someone means forgiving them as well. Totally forgiving them. And Bella h…"

Dana replied Feb 4, 2011 to If u were Bella and had a choice between Jacob and Edward...

21 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Dana

"I can't deny Bella didn't love Jacob, but it was not the same kind of love she had f…"

56 Feb 4, 2011

"Shaun, I have far too much time on my hands and have read these books way too many t…"

56 Feb 4, 2011

"And I find Edward the more laid back, less arrogant one. Jacob is FAR more arrogant,…"

56 Feb 4, 2011

":)"

Dana replied Feb 2, 2011 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011

"Well I guess I am not reading that far into it. Like I said I don't think Stephenie…"

Dana replied Feb 2, 2011 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011

"Both please! I loved calm, cool Edward, but it was nice to see Edward have very real…"

Dana replied Feb 2, 2011 to ECLIPSE: which one do you prefer the most : ANGRY EDWARD OR CALM EDWARD?

17 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...