Lanette Burns's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"That is one of my favorite scenes in the book. I remember crying when I read it. I j…"

Lanette Burns replied Mar 9, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"I think the most attractive by far is Rob Pattinson/ Edward Cullen. He is just total…"

Lanette Burns replied Mar 9, 2009 to

just now

"Not me but I so wish I was that would be so awesome to be there when they film. That…"

Lanette Burns replied Mar 9, 2009 to Volterra

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Caroline Broadbent

"This should be a film. I can't imagine doing all the others and not Breaking Dawn. T…"

Lanette Burns replied Feb 13, 2009 to Show your support for Breaking Dawn The Movie!

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by ElizabethJaneCullen

"Fangtastic!!! lol"

Lanette Burns replied Feb 13, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"I am so looking forward to the cliff diving scene with Bella. I can't think of anyth…"

Lanette Burns replied Feb 3, 2009 to What do you want to see in New Moon?

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

"I am not really sure if he can do the role or not. I was very skeptical of Rob in th…"

Lanette Burns replied Feb 3, 2009 to Aro, Marcus & Caius??

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by SIddhartha Nambiar

"I think that it is cool for a boy to like Twilight. It does not make you gay. S o if…"

Lanette Burns replied Jan 26, 2009 to Is it wrong for boys to like Twilight?

60 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by jessica cullen black

"I can think of so many, but one that I have been listening to is Stay with me by Dan…"

Lanette Burns replied Jan 24, 2009 to Song suggestions for the New Moon soundtrack?

57 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Jessica *muff*

"I would think that they would shower. I mean just cause they are dead does not mean…"

Lanette Burns replied Jan 23, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...