ElarieJaymes's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree - that would be amazing. I'm excited for midnight sun, but i think breaking…"

ElarieJaymes replied Aug 18, 2010 to Breaking Dawn

18 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Sarah Pease

"No, because she wasn't actually writing breaking dawn on set - she said that in the…"

ElarieJaymes replied Jul 30, 2010 to Healthy as a Horse

2 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by ElarieJaymes

"Although i'd love to see them win it, i think my vote would have to remain with Bell…"

ElarieJaymes replied Jul 26, 2010 to Jacob and Bella the best kiss Mtv nominations please vote if they're on it next year

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Dana

"But she knew that she was going to 'go to the mirrored room and die'. It must just b…"

ElarieJaymes replied Jul 26, 2010 to In Twilight, How Come Alice Didn't 'See' Bella's Plan To Run Away To The Ballet Studio?

9 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by michelle

"I went! It was incredible, but at the same time slightly disappointing, if you know…"

ElarieJaymes replied Jul 4, 2010 to Did Anyone Go To The London UK Premiere Of Eclipse?

2 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Lucy Brotheridge

"Your kid is cute, man! She's definitely close to the Renesmee in my head - the long…"

ElarieJaymes replied Jun 26, 2010 to DO YOU THINK THIS CHEEKY LITTLE MONKEY COULD BE RENESMEE CHARLI CULLEN ?

1 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by ElarieJaymes

"Wow, for me this is a no-brainer! Go meet Carlisle and Esme! You can see the film an…"

ElarieJaymes replied Jun 26, 2010 to DECISIONS DECISIONS! HELP!

9 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"I think you should become a public speaker. You rock, by the way. I am a 'Robsten' f…"

ElarieJaymes replied Jun 18, 2010 to Robsten vs. Taysten - I don't get it??

17 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Samantha N. Szczyrbak

"15.. and yet to meet my edward ;)"

ElarieJaymes replied Jun 18, 2010 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"You're definitely not the only one! I have, like you, very vivid and colorful dreams…"

ElarieJaymes replied Jun 15, 2010 to Do any of you have dreams of any of the Twilight characters?

16 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Holly

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...