Bitter_Sweet_Chey's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"ill have to look it up thanks =)"

Bitter_Sweet_Chey replied Feb 6, 2011 to Recommended Books for Twilight Fans =)

9 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Raquel

"i agree with why not turn her into a vampire but i still think jacob didnt do anythi…"

Bitter_Sweet_Chey replied Feb 4, 2011 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Yeah but bikes are dangerous but they are also fun and hes a d*** friend if he turne…"

Bitter_Sweet_Chey replied Feb 4, 2011 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011

"I would choose Jacob bc i would be to scared to go back to someone who hurt me so mu…"

Bitter_Sweet_Chey replied Feb 4, 2011 to If u were Bella and had a choice between Jacob and Edward...

21 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Dana

"whoa Bella brought those bikes to jacob and she saw someone cliff dive jacob wasnt j…"

56 Feb 4, 2011

"Im not sure, Bc yes she loves Edward more, but if he nvr came back she would have be…"

56 Feb 4, 2011

"I can see how you thought that, because she even said who ever he imprinted on she w…"

Bitter_Sweet_Chey replied Feb 4, 2011 to Do you think Bella didn't like Jacob imprinting on Renesmee because she was jealous??

23 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"I agree 100% im sure sure why it would make people mad, and they dont understand the…"

Bitter_Sweet_Chey replied Feb 4, 2011 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

310 Feb 16
Reply by Lisa Markley

"Bella and Edward cant refuse, i mean Nessie loves Jacob too, she was the reason Bell…"

Bitter_Sweet_Chey replied Feb 4, 2011 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

310 Feb 16
Reply by Lisa Markley

"I read each book in about two to three days, I was addicted after the first one, sho…"

Bitter_Sweet_Chey replied Feb 4, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...