Jennifer Ann Cullen's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"the first one better the second one is creepy"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to Which looks better?

4 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Delica Cullen

"they are great you are an awesome writer i love i want a man"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to My Twilight Poems: 5 Twilight Poems written by Me!

8 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by DeAnna Cobb

"when he says in the end "don't get me upset" i find that so funny"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to the twilight saga new moon

3 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Elaine Fitzgeorge

"I'M IN TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to Join the conga line if u like twilight!!

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Ann Cullen

"they should have kept when victoria and james made out the dream scene and when the…"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to who else thinks dhat they should had kept the extented scenes in twilight

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Ann Cullen

"When bella punches jacob and when edward talks to jacob after i dont know why but i…"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to What Scene from Eclipse would u Like to see in the Movie?

20 May 14, 2010
Reply by Sarah Stew

"Lulaine Miloni Rodrigues Luis + Gislaine=Lulaine Miguel + Leoni=Miloni"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to What would your Renesmee name be?

33 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Emilee Smith

"no a werewolf would die cause the venom kills it just like renesmee it would kills h…"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to IF A WEREWOLF WAS BITTEN BY A VAMPIRE COULD IT TURN INTO ONE????!!!

18 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by jess

"i would date a vampire because u can take piggyback rides and with werewolves u cant…"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to Whould you want to date a vampire or a werewolf ?

68 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by MaryMuffLOVESherSis,Dad,Mom&Ggma

"i want to se edward(rob) shirtless"

Jennifer Ann Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...