embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"verry kewl. do u hav da story ritten?"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 18, 2009 to I'm whriting a kind of twilght 6 ( Red Destiny ). Here is the book first page picture For you guys!!

7 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"well, i saw him 2. i almost fell off my chair cuz of his character. lol its so funny…"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 18, 2009 to OMG who saw jackson rathbone on criminal minds

1 Jul 18, 2009

"genna cullen, why are you stealing paris hiltons thing?"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 11, 2009 to What Do You Think About This

14 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Elsa Cullen

"all i can say is... LOL"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 11, 2009 to What Do You Think About This

14 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Elsa Cullen

"lol. i 10,8,5,4,2,1 are my favs!!!!"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 11, 2009 to Jasper's Top Ten Pickup Lines!

6 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Bella Cullen

"alice. with a bit of rosalie. ya kno, cuz i wud hav a bit more of a fizical relation…"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 11, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"i'm alice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to be alice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the part of al…"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 1, 2009 to Please SIGN UP for the TWILIGHT ROLE PLAYING COVEN in TWITTER!

8 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Official Alice Cullen

"ID ditch em both and steal jasper from alice"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 1, 2009 to Falling for the crystal like vampire or the warm furry werewolf?

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by kristenlovesrob

"I AM DEFENCE LAWYER END OF STORY"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 1, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009

"cuz carlisle had to handle her wounds. she would have run out of blood fom the wound…"

embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!! replied Jul 1, 2009 to why does edward suck the venom out if carlisle is right there..

6 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Elsa Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...