Dee Bella Cullen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey welcome to twifans!!!!! Come by say hi sometime................ Have fun ;-) Dee"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Dec 3, 2009 to hey

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Miss Amanda Cullen

"Yeah I liked New Moon better than Twilight, because it stayed true to the book and i…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Dec 3, 2009 to did you like new moon better then twilight?

25 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Dee Bella Cullen

"I think the reality is when reading Breaking Dawn for me at least the words and emot…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Nov 5, 2009 to Breaking Dawn R18+ Don't read if you haven't read Breaking Dawn.

45 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"I love the humour that Emmett and Jacob bring to the books!!!!!! "i am so glad that…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Oct 22, 2009 to Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

"Well she is only human but i was totally thrown as I knew how she felt about Edward…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Oct 22, 2009 to DID YOU LIKE BELLA LESS WHEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH JACOB IN ECLIPSE?

11 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Lee Cullen

"I think the cliff hanger would be when Edward first hears Renesemee this totally cha…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Oct 22, 2009 to Where to split Breaking Dawn?

2 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Dee Bella Cullen

"Well i have been guilty of forwarding two and it is just a waste of space on my page…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Oct 15, 2009 to Chain Mail on Twifans? Come on!

11 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"I felt my heart splintering into a thousand pieces when Edward said those words to B…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Oct 8, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"Ummm What sorry i didn't hear you.......... You know all these feathers and all... U…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Oct 8, 2009 to would you let edward lose controle on you.....

44 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"when i am sittin on my bed reading New moon for the fourth time........ Then i stir…"

Dee Bella Cullen replied Sep 30, 2009 to You know your addicted to Twilight if...

125 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by JoS

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...