Heather Black's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I am also in love with Midnight Sun and I am dying for it to be finished!! I would l…"

Heather Black replied Aug 26, 2009 to What do think of Midnight Sun?

13 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by cloe cullen

"um, HELL NO!"

Heather Black replied Aug 18, 2009 to Should Robert be replaced????

54 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Danniiellee Cullen

"I am 24 years old and a wife and mother to two children. Still sometimes I feel like…"

Heather Black replied Aug 8, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"I think that Stewart makes an excellent Bella because she is just as goofy and backw…"

Heather Black replied Aug 5, 2009 to Do you think Kristen Stewart is a good Bella?

20 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Cullen-Black

"I love the fact that he is so considerate of Bella's needs and making sure that she…"

Heather Black replied Aug 5, 2009 to What Do You Like The Most About Edward?

17 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"I would be Rosalie because I am already in love with Emmett!"

Heather Black replied Aug 5, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"I can only hope that one day she will either finish Midnight Sun or start another se…"

Heather Black replied Aug 5, 2009 to What Happens When Stephanie Stops Writing Twilightlight Books???

11 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Cullen-Black

"There should so be another series that focuses on Renesemee and Jacob!! How can she…"

Heather Black replied Aug 5, 2009 to Should there be a book about what happens next?...like what happens with nessie and jacob, etc. etc.?

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ayanna (Pattinson)

"My favorite couple is Emmett and Rosalie because they are so devoted to each other b…"

Heather Black replied Aug 5, 2009 to Best Couple

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Heather Black

"I read the first three books before I watched the movie. I always prefer to read the…"

Heather Black replied Aug 5, 2009 to DId you read the book before the movie?

21 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...