Abbie Cullen's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"wow i never thought about the imprint that way but now that you mention it......lol…"

Abbie Cullen replied Oct 14, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"Well i have put alot of thought in to this and at first it was always changing, as I…"

Abbie Cullen replied Oct 13, 2009 to Favorite book of the saga?

66 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by twicrazy

"YEP TOTALLY AGREE! Eclispe is my favourite too!!! and yeh i cant even read BD anymor…"

Abbie Cullen replied Sep 20, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"Yep... totally agree with everything your saying! Also good point bout Bella and Ali…"

Abbie Cullen replied Aug 7, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it. - Edward…"

Abbie Cullen replied Aug 4, 2009 to Favorite Quotes

29 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Abbie Cullen

"yeh but when edward is showing bella the pictures of carlise I think they are actual…"

Abbie Cullen replied Jul 31, 2009 to The Kitchen Scene

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Bella Marie Cullen

"I think they are both good in thier own rights! I actually saw the movie before I re…"

Abbie Cullen replied Jul 31, 2009 to Has Twilight become nothing but a mere movie in everyone's eyes?

41 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"Yeh I want to see more of them in the up coming movies too.... But maybe knowing the…"

Abbie Cullen replied Jul 30, 2009 to The other Cullens in the movie

4 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Shahn Cullen

"I hope not! I love them as a couple! But who even knows if they are really even toge…"

Abbie Cullen replied Jul 30, 2009 to

just now

"Yes... now this is everything I was thinking but you were actually able to articulat…"

Abbie Cullen replied Jul 29, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...